Jul 15, 2012

See Ya In the Gumbo # 40 (potluck)


See ya in the gumbo!

My great grandpa said this instead of "good-bye."  It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  And no two people make it the same way.

To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.

Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.




Ms. enPlace



Many thanks to all of you--
this is round 40!


All featured entries will be Pinned here.

The results for last week's top-viewed links:



Happy Joe's Special
from Love Bakes Good Cakes

Ever miss your favorite dish from your favorite restaurant?  Jamie recreates her favorite...which is 1,000 miles away. 
 


Oven Fried Chicken
from My Turn (for us)

Evelyn saves your thighs!

 
 


* Please link your post, not your homepage.

* In your post, please link back to my site or add a button.

* Try to visit 2 or more participants

* Food-related posts only, please.



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature :) I hope you had a great weekend and are blessed this coming week! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Oven Fried Chicken. Thank you for hosting:) Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Have a dynamite week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features and entries! I might just have to try those Chipotle Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes. :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie's creamsicle drink is on its way to being made. I am so glad you host so I can find these great recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! This week I've shared a delicious muffin recipe based on one of my late Mom's recipes. I hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.